Sunday, May 22, 2011

Five Random Things.

  1. Hueston has begun to group words together. Friday while we were waiting for David, who was running a little late, he said "Dada... soon!" I replied "Yes, Dada soon!" and he said "Home!" Then, yesterday morning, he brought me "Ten Apples Up On Top" (a current favorite) and said "Apples... Top! Book! Read!"
  2. I found a cache of old papers which had been left here by the woman who owned this house before us. She saved literally EVERY piece of paper associated with EVERY appliance or piece of furniture bought for the house - down to packing slips and all the little brochures and ads that come with instruction booklets. Should I save any of it? The warranties for the few things left behind have expired long ago, and I'm pretty sure I don't need the instruction booklet for how to operate my refrigerator.
  3. I feel better about my status as a hoarder because of the above.
  4. In one month, Hueston will have to move out of the baby nursery at church and into the toddler nursery. I'm not ready.
  5. In the baby nursery this morning, the activity of choice was pushing the changing table around as if it were a cage. The things four toddler boys will do...

1 comment:

  1. That boy is on the ball! Can't wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete