Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Own Milestone.

I didn't even realize this one was coming up, but the numbers came together nicely.

In early 2008, I started trying to lose a little bit of the weight that had crept up on me since David and I got married. I didn't do any big regimented diet or exercise plan, I just tried to be more aware of my health. I started writing down everything I ate, and on March 13 I began weighing myself every morning and tracking the progress on a spreadsheet.

When we found out Hueston was on his way, I kept it up, figuring it would be a good way to make sure I was having a healthy pregnancy. Since Hueston was born I haven't been consistent with either habit, but I do still weigh myself occasionally. The weight's been coming off pretty nicely, so it's been a pleasant process - feeding Hueston means I get back in better shape!

On the 12th of March, 2010, I happened to look at my spreadsheet - and it showed a total loss of TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS!

What a nice two-year present to myself. Now I just need new clothes!

1 comment: