Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Video Extravaganza.

I should probably ration these out, make them last longer, but... it's 5:30 a.m. [edit: it was 5:30 when I started - it's now 7:30] and I'm probably prone to make rash decisions on little sleep. Also, I'm sure I'll have more to post soon, anyway.

July 10, 7:39 a.m. - This one's not very eventful, just calm and non-fussy.


July 11, 6:09 p.m. - This one's a little more animated.



July 12, 11:19 a.m. - I like to call this piece "Waking Up Hungry."



Does it make me a bad parent that I continue to point the camera at my child instead of rushing to make it better?

July 13, 4:17 p.m. - This onesie makes him look a little like a linebacker. He'll grow into it soon enough, though.




July 14, 9:23 a.m. - "Tummy Time"

1 comment:

  1. It makes you a good anthropologist, but not a bad parent!

    Thanks for posting these. It's great to see the little guy! And don't forget to take pictures of you and David, too! We are guilty of that on Emmett's blog...

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete